Trade Name : SINGER DİKİŞ MAKİNALARI TİCARET A.Ş. (hereinafter referred to as singer.com.tr.)
Address : Centrum İş Merkezi Aydınevler Sanayi Cd. No:3 34854 Küçükyalı - Maltepe / İstanbul
E -mail : email@example.com
Full Name / Trade Name :
E -mail :
1.3 THE SUBJECT
The realisation of the present Distant Sales Agreement within the framework of the provisions of the Law on Protection of Consumer No 6502 and the Regulation of the Distant Agreements is the determination of the mutual rights and obligations of the parties in this respect. The preliminary information partaking in the singer.com.tr site and the invoice arranged according to the order given by the customer are an integral part of this agreement.
1.4 SUBJECT MATTER
The subject matter of this Agreement comprise the products, order details and delivery conditions of which are provided in the approval e-mail sent to the BUYER in regard to the order placed by the BUYER by electronic media.
1.5 This agreement has been entered into by and between singer.com.tr and the BUYER on 04.04.2020 on the following terms and conditions.
2. singer.com.tr do not sell products to persons aged under 18.
3. For any purchases to be made on singer.com.tr, singer.com.tr shall prepare the respective products available in stock and deliver the same to courier company for shipment upon payment to be made by the BUYER by credit card or bank transfer after completing the electronic order form. For detailed information on sales conditions, see: Warranty and Delivery
4. For delivery of the products under this Agreement, it is mandatory that the price thereof have been paid by a payment method preferred by the BUYER. singer.com.tr shall be deemed to have been relived from the obligation to deliver the product in the event that the product price is not paid or the payment is canceled on bank records for any reason whatsoever.
5. In the event that the respective bank of financial institution do not transfer the product price to singer.com.tr due to use of the BUYER's credit card unlawfully or illegally by unauthorized persons in a manner that is not caused by the BUYER's fault following delivery of the products, then the BUYER shall be obliged to return the products within 3 days provided that the products are delivered to the BUYER. In this case, shipping costs shall be borne by the BUYER.
6. singer.com.tr shall be liable for delivery of the product(s) under this Agreement , in perfect condition, completely and in accordance with the specifications provided on the order along with the warranty certificates and user's manuals, if any. All products shall be charged, invoiced and payments thereof shall be received in Turkish Lira.
7. The BUYER shall have the right to withdraw from the agreement within 14 days without presenting any justification and without paying any penalties. The right of withdrawal from the agreement begins from the day the goods are delivered. However, the Buyer may use the right of withdrawal from the time of establishment of the agreement till the time of delivery of the goods.
8. For product(s) with or without a warranty, those that are found to be defective or broken due to a manufacturing error when their original packaging is opened may be sent back to singer.com.tr for necessary repair works under warranty conditions. In this case, shipment costs for both ways shall be borne by singer.com.tr
9. Products on which right of withdrawal cannot be practiced.
According to the specification of products the nonreturnable products are the followings: disposable products, products whose price fluctuates depending on the fluctuations in the financial markets and which are not under the control of the seller or supplier, products prepared in accordance with the buyer's wishes or personal needs, products that can be quickly deteriorated or past the expiry date, the goods such as books, digital content and computer consumables presented in the material environment, in case of opening after the delivery of the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal can damage them. Products of which after delivery, the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened; Buyer can not use the right of withdrawal in products, returnability of which are not suitable from health and hygiene point of view.
10. If there is any dispute occures during the application of the present agreement, the Istanbul Consumer Arbitration Boards and the Istanbul Consumer Courts are authorized until the value declared by the Ministry.
11. The BUYER may e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for call 0850 390 99 09 in urgent cases, if the orders are not delivered to the BUYER in a timely manner.
13. Any cases and events that do not exists or cannot be foreseen at the time of execution of this Contract and that make it impossible for either party or both parties to fulfill the obligations and liabilities they have assumed hereunder wholly or in part or in a timely manner, if occurred including but not limited to adverse weather conditions or disruption of transportation shall be considered a force majeure event (natural disasters, warfare, terrorist attacks, uprises, regulatory changes, confiscation and strikes, lock-outs, major failures in manufacturing and communication facilities...) The party affected by a force majeure event shall immediately notify the other party in writing. The parties shall not be held liable for any failure to perform during the continuance of force majeure event. If such force majeure event persists longer than 10 (ten) days, either party shall become entitled to terminate this Agreement unilaterally.
14. Any person who shop on singer.com.tr agrees and acknowledges that she/he/it has read, understood and agrees to the foregoing.
This agreement comprises 14 (fourteen) articles.